INTEGRATED WEALTH PLANNING
Running a successful business is hard work. If you are like most business owners, your business and personal finances are interdependent.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand many of the unique challenges and opportunities you face. Our firm can provide expert guidance to help you accomplish what's most important to your and your business.
We will work with you to develop a personalized wealth plan with solutions designed to meet the unique needs of your business, with strategies to:
- Integrate all aspects of financial planning for your business and your personal life to ensure success on both fronts.
- Help minimize risk by being prepared for the unexpected.
- Recruit and retain employees with competitive benefits programs.
- Enhance your benefits programs to reward employees who are critical to the success of your business.
- Transition your business smoothly and help maximize its value with a properly designed and funded business succession plan.
Our approach starts by helping business owners protect the value of their enterprise.
Then, we work together to develop strategies that reward vital contributors and enhance the financial security of their employees.
What's your state of readiness?
Research has shown that 99% of owners agree: “Having a transition strategy is important both for my future and for the future of my business.” Yet survey data from the very same owners revealed:
- 79% of owners have no written transition plan.
- 48% have done no planning at all.
- 94% have no written personal third act plan.
Source: Exit Planning Institute, State of Owner Readiness.
Start early to realize your vision and lifetime value.
Most of our clients want their business to continue after they are no longer working and to create a profitable exit strategy for themselves and their families.
A well thought-out and properly executed lifetime exit strategy is required to make this vision a reality. Unlike many other traditional financial advisors who are only concerned with your investment portfolio or 401(k), our team is focused on helping maximize the value of your business and ensure its continued success.
We can help you design a succession plan that:
- Sets your objectives
- Values your business
- Analyzes pre-sale tax savings opportunities
- Determines future ownership
- Implements a purchase agreement
- Establishes your legacy
Financial representatives do not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with a tax or legal professional for advice that is specific to your situation