A FINANCIAL PARTNERSHIP THAT GOES BEYOND YOUR PORTFOLIO
Navigating the unique complexities that come with equity based compensation requires a concentrated approach and a deeper partnership that goes beyond your assets.
As a leading member of Northwestern Mutual’s exclusive Private Client Group, we approach equity based compensation differently—taking into account your objectives, your firm's compliance (blackout periods, 10b5-1 plans, etc) and collaborate with your CPA.
Our comprehensive approach allows us to see the blind spots others miss, seamlessly align your other financial relationships, and give you the edge you and your family need to enjoy your wealth.
We with you to understand your objectives and match them with the appropriate strategy:
- Employee Stock Options (ESO) Strategies
- Restricted Stock and Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) Strategies
- Net Unrealized Appreciation Rollovers---rolling company stock out of a 401k to a brokerage account for potentially more favorable taxation of Long Term Capital Gains VS ordinary income
- Systematic liquidations to a capital gains threshold
- Understanding deferred compensation ladders and your retirement
FINANCIAL REPRESENTATIVES DO NOT RENDER TAX ADVICE. CONSULT WITH A TAX PROFESSIONAL FOR TAX ADVICE THAT IS SPECIFIC TO YOUR SITUATION.